Welcome to the Trevose Behavior Modification Program Website!
If you have any questions about the legal information that follows, please contact us using the form on our homepage.
1. Information Use Policy: The Trevose Behavior Modification Program (“TBMP”) and the Trevose Behavior Modification Program Website (“TBMP Website”), including the website’s related listservs and services (all to be referred to in this publication as either the “TBMP website” and/or “TBMP Website”) agrees not to disclose the information that you individually supply to us in order to receive benefits, email alerts and online newsletters. Aggregate demographic profiles will only be used in a limited fashion to provide data for our database and mapping services.
2. Standards of Conduct: All visitors to the TBMP Website are expected to show courtesy to others and demonstrate respect, good taste, and decorum. Failure to do so it may result in the immediate termination of a visitor’s right to use the services of the TBMP Website. We’ve listed some examples below of unacceptable online behavior that are considered in violation of these terms and agreements:
- Use of vulgar, abusive or defamatory statements, language, or images.
- Actions which intentionally cause distress, embarrassment, unwanted attention, or other discomforts to another.
- Sending chain letters or other junk mail.
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotional material to others, except in those specified areas that are designated for such a purpose.
This list is not exhaustive, and we reserve the right to prohibit conduct that we believe may be harmful to any of our visitors.
3. Rules for Proprietary Material:
- Visitors may not submit third party proprietary information to the TBMP Website without first obtaining permission from the owner. Visitors are solely responsible for any information, messages, or other material (“Content”) that is submitted, uploaded or posted on the TBMP Website, and are liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of proprietary rights or any other harm. By submitting Content to the TBMP Website, except where specifically exempted and/or granted by the individual TBMP Website Listserv Bylaws, a visitor grants the TBMP Website an unrestricted, royalty-free perpetual right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate and distribute the Content and/or to incorporate it in other works.
Visitors may not in any way commercially exploit any Content obtained from the TBMP Website and must abide by the copyright and other proprietary restrictions and licenses displayed in the particular Content or relevant area on the website. Absent any particular notices, a visitor may make copies of copyrighted, patented, trademarked, or other proprietary materials displayed on the TBMP Website provided that the materials are exclusively for personal use and that any notices contained in the materials are maintained. However, the entire contents of the TBMP Website are copyrighted as a collective work under the US Copyright laws and copying, redistribution, or publication of any part of the TBMP Website is prohibited except as otherwise provided.
4. Information and Opinions Expressed on the Trevose Behavior Modification Program Website:
- We make no representations or warranties with respect to any information contained or opinions expressed on the TBMP Website (other than those of the TBMP Website
),and do not endorse, oppose, or edit any opinion expressed by a visitor or information or material provided by a third party. Visitors should exercise care in evaluating such information and opinions.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In some instances, the information provided may represent opinion and judgment and/or may have been supplied by a visitor not in any way under an agreement with the TBMP Website. Under no circumstances will the TBMP Website be liable for any loss or damage caused by a visitor’s reliance on information obtained on the TBMP Website.5. Public/Private Conferences and Email:
- We reserve the right to monitor any public or private conferences and discussions to ensure that online standards are being maintained. The TBMP Website reserves the right to disclose any information or records to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request and to maintain its online standards of conduct.
- We reserve the right to cooperate fully with local, state and/or federal officials in any investigation relating to any Content, including email, transmitted on the TBMP Website or the unlawful online activities of any visitor. We also reserve the right to remove any Content that it deems in its sole discretion to be unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of these terms and conditions, and to terminate the privileges of any visitor who misuses or fails to abide by these terms and conditions.6. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty:
- Visitors to the TBMP Website expressly agree that use of the TBMP Website is at the visitor’s sole risk. We do not warrant that the TBMP Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the TBMP Website, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise contained in or provided through the TBMP Website. We also reserve the right to update, edit, remove or add content to any part of the TBMP Website without prior or subsequent notification to visitors.Any Uniform Resource Locator (URL) contained in the TBMP Website is provided for convenience only. The TBMP Website does not administrate or exercise any control over URL’s linked to or from the TBMP Website and thereby makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind regarding any such linked URL; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of any such linked URL, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise contained in or provided through any such linked URL.
- The TBMP Website is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to the terms of service. No oral advice or written information given by the TBMP Website shall create a warranty; nor shall visitors rely on any such information or advice.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the TBMP Website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the TBMP Website; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the TBMP Website’s records, programs or services. Visitors hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content of the TBMP Website.